* Located on the pool deck
* Steam room capacity 15
* Must be 18 years or older
Unlimited use of the steam room is included with your annual membership.
Public Locker Rooms
Club Locker Rooms
Club Locker Room upgrades are not available for aquatics-only memberships.
Family Locker Rooms
Welcome to Inwood Athletic Club Child Care.
The Joliet Park District is perfect for families with our on-site child care. Your children will be supervised by staff certified in CPR and First Aid. We strive to provide a safe, fun, and comfortable environment for your children to play while you enjoy the park district’s programs.
Add your child to your member account at the front desk and sign up for monthly automatic payments to save time and money on future drop-offs. Then, simply scan in with your membership card for payment the next time you drop off your child.
Keep an eye on your child while using cardio equipment in the gym – ask and of the staff for assistance.
Child Care Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 7:45am-8:30pm
- Friday: 7:45am-7:00pm
- Saturday: 7:45am-1pm
- Sunday 7:45am-noon
2 hour time limit
Child Care Prices
- Club Member
- $2/hour per child
- $22/month for annual members
- $35/month for 1, 3, & 6 month members
- $4/hour per child
Children must be between ages of 6 weeks and 12 years
Child Care Rules
- First and foremost, your child will be attended to with care.
- Check-in and pick-up require parent/guardian photo identification.
- Parents/guardians must sign in and state where they will be; group exercise, spinning, Multi-Purpose Center, etc.
- There is a 2 hour time limit per visit. All children must be picked up promptly by Kid Zone closing regardless of time used.
- Parents will be called if a child cannot be comforted after 10 minutes.
- Parents are responsible for changing diapers. There are 2 changing stations conveniently located in the Kids Zone; please supply your own diapers and wipes.
- Children are not allowed in studio 2 or outside the Kids Zone while registered in the Kids Zone.
- If your child is exhibiting disruptive behavior your assistance may be required to help solve the problem. If your child participates in disruptive behavior on a consistent basis, child care privileges may be temporarily withheld.
- Each child must have an informational card on file and picture in the computer.
- Children are only allowed in the Kids Zone during designated hours and must be under the supervision of a Joliet Park District employee.
- In order to ensure the safety of the children, parents/guardians must abide by the sick policy. Any child that has a fever or has had a fever in the last 24 hours, or otherwise appears ill, is not allowed in the nursery. If your child is unable to attend school due to illness, please keep them home.
- The Kids Zone is to be utilized by persons participating in Joliet Park District programs or activities located at the Presence Inwood Athletic Club or Multi-Purpose Center. Only parents or legal guardians are permitted to bring children into the Kids Zone.
- The child must be picked up by the same parent or legal guardian that dropped the child off, unless previously specified.
- The Joliet Park District reserves the right to withhold Kids Zone privileges to parents/guardians who do not abide by club policies and guidelines.
- The Joliet Park District is not responsible for lost, stolen or broken items.
- Parents are not allowed to leave the Joliet Park District while children are in child care.
Click here for more information
Community rooms are available to rent for parties, meetings or lectures. These rooms also host some of our active adult programs such as wood carving and bridge. Included in rental are tables, chairs and set-up. Wifi and screens for powerpoint are available.
For all rental inquiries and bookings, please call 815-741-7275 x100
Board Room A
40 // Theater
30 // Classroom (w/ tables)
24 // U-shaped (outside only)
22 // Island (rectangle)
Board Room B
28 // Theater
27(18) // Classroom (w/ tables)
18 // U-shaped (outside only)
18 // Island (rectangle)
Both A & B
MPC Half Gym
MPC Full Gym
Birthday Party Room
Call Traditions at 815.730.0888 for food.